Christmas Tree Care
• Make a fresh cut approximately 1/2 inch off the bottom of your tree prior to putting it in the stand. Once the tree is placed in the stand and the stand tightened, fill the stand with water as quickly as possible.
• Fill stand with water every day until tree stops taking water.
• Keep tree away from heaters, fireplaces, air vents. If it is by a vent, make sure it gets closed. To help with humidity in your house, place an air humidifier by your tree to help it keep fresh.
• Turn off tree lights while not home or before going to bed.
• Please recycle your tree when you are finished.